sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

Don't speak.-

I can't believe this could be the end, it looks as though you're letting go...And if it's real, well I don't want to know.
Don't speak! I know what you're thinking. I don't need your reasons. Don't tell me cause it hurts.
As we die, both you and I, with my head in my hands I sit and cry...
It's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me, I can see us dying...are we?
Don't speak! I know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining! Don't tell me cause it hurts.

I know you're good, I know you're good, I know you're real good.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

qué linda canción. y foto. y tenés 18, faaaa.

gutiiiiii dijo...

un beso cara de pene erecto JAJAJAJAJAA
te quiero ey, posta :P

Jules dijo...

vos podrías actualizar esto, uachina. el first se la come.